3 Great Online Places to Sell More on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
The coming weekend is special, for it is time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you are looking for avenues to sell more, this is the right time to boost sales. Distributing your discount offers online across different forums is a good idea. Statistics reveal that searches for deals and offers spikes around November – the beginning of holiday season.
Getting your offers across different online platforms gives you:
- The opportunity to reach out to avid shoppers.
- New organic sources to boost traffic and sales.
- The potential to backlink your store.
There are also Ways to Use Free Samples for Your eCommerce Business to get more sales.
List your holiday sales offers at the following to get more sales:
1. Deal Websites
Shoppers are looking to grab the best deals for the holiday season. It is a good idea to register your presence in deal websites, where many holiday shoppers flock to get their hands on the hottest opportunities to save.
You may want to sign up with RetailMeNot, which houses merchants of different sizes and is a popular destination for customers on the lookout for deals and coupon codes.
It is in your best interest to make your presence felt in deal sites and communities that are popular crowdsourcing mediums. Such sites give you a great opportunity to promote your deals, though it may take some time for them to approve your application.
Here are a few deal sites you may want to try:
2. Facebook Ads or Social Selling
Today, almost every other consumer is on Facebook. It is in your best interest to join relevant Facebook groups that are a hub of potential customers and engage your audience by posting about your offer.
You may want to assess Facebook Groups using different criteria:
- Public or closed group: Ideally closed groups are the best networks to join, as there is a risk of spam in public groups.
- Number of members: What is the number of group members? Does the group succeed in engaging them? Likes and comments on each post may give you some idea about engagement.
- Relevancy: Is your store or product relevant to the interest of members? What about language or location? Are there location-specific issues? Is language a barrier?
- Posting guidelines: It is important to acquaint yourself with posting guidelines, especially how the group moderates promotional posts.
You may want to use relevant keywords, such as cyber Monday sale or offers and black Friday deals or sale, to search Facebook Groups and spread the word about your offers. It is even important to consider vertical-based searches to grab opportunities that work best for your products.
3. Online Technology or Product Forums
Online forums give you an opportunity to grab attention, drive traffic to your store, and engage audience. There’s no dearth of forums where potential customers look for coupon codes and deals. It is a good idea to review forum posting guidelines and rules so you are aware of the acceptable posting behavior there. You should closely review the types of products and deals that sell more or gain the most traction in a specific forum.
Here are a few forums you may want to try out:
- GottaDeal: With a dedicated section on Black Friday, GottaDeal is an online forum to engage audience with store-specific discussion, deals, or general discussion.
- Slick Deals Black Friday Forum: A widely popular forum for Black Friday sales, where you have a potential to get hundreds of thousands of views.
- RedFlagDeals: A forum specifically for Canadian shoppers.
While it is critically important to distribute your product offers in many different relevant places, you may want to ensure that you do not overdo it. You don’t want to seem to be overly spammy. If you have a quality product and an irresistible offer, you can grab attention and create new sources of organic traffic to sell more during any time of year.